Organizational Development is
more than fundraising. The service of philanthropy, "is a
delicate fabric of tightly woven threads each of which is endowed
with a distinct integrity." (Henry A. Rosso) Fundraising never
stands alone in an organization. It is part of an integrated whole.
Ask these questions
of your organization:
- Do we have a clearly defined mission that is captured in a familiar
- Do we have a strong, well trained board, able to communicate
our mission and vision?
- Is there both a strategic plan and an annual operating plan?
- Is the fund raising budget sufficient to do the job? Are the
moneys being used wisely?
- Is there an annual development plan?
- Are volunteers being used effectively?
- Do people outside of the organization know who we are and why
- Is there a communications plan?
- Are our donors being thanked within 48 hours of our receiving
- Do we have a plan for preserving our organization for the future?
- Do we have an effective web presence that will communicate our
mission in the 21st Century?
Affinity Resources LLC offers
a wide range of development services. Fund raising never stands
alone in an organization. It is part of an integrated whole.
For information about Affinity Resources -- information
and services for your organization -- click on any of the links